We are currently seeking part-time catering assistants to join our team. As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing quality meals to our customers using the ‘person-centred’ approach
- Preparing and handling food whilst complying with infection control practices
- Adhering to food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Ensuring the residents rights, dignity and confidentiality is always upheld
- Receiving and storing goods
- Working with staff and residents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Supporting the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission’s requirements
What are we looking for?
- A strong commitment to customer service and relationship-building
- A commitment to a high standard of food preparation and delivery
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrates a high standard of personal appearance
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible availability and willingness to work a variety of shifts
- Proactive attitude
Ideally, you have experience in the hospitality industry and experience in the Aged Care sector, however this is not essential. We are ideally seeking a strong focus on customer service and care and a ‘can-do’ attitude and we would be happy to support individuals who demonstrate the right attitude and approach in obtaining the relevant qualifications.
What are some of the benefits?
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Supportive, positive team environment
How do I Apply?
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply for this Job” button.
For further information regarding the role, please contact Justin Woodward on 02 4868 6314.