We are currently seeking catering assistants to join our team. As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service throughout the residents’ meal time experience.
- Understanding each person and recognise their unique background and individual needs, whilst supplying empathic care to all customers.
- Partnering with catering team and broader care services team to ensure strong collaboration between teams and ensure high level of care is provided to residents.
- Communicating with residents to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction.
- Ensuring high-quality food is supplied to residents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
What are we looking for?
- A strong commitment to customer service and relationship-building
- Previous experience in food service in a commercial environment
- Demonstrated work practices in line with health regulations
- Capacity to establish and maintain good workflow techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and customer centric approach
Ideally, you have experience in the hospitality industry and experience in the Aged Care sector, however this is not essential. We are ideally seeking a strong focus on customer service and care and a ‘can-do’ attitude and we would be happy to support individuals who demonstrate the right attitude and approach in obtaining the relevant qualifications.
What are some of the benefits?
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Supportive, positive team environment
How do I Apply?
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply for this Job” button.
For further information regarding the role, please contact Justin Woodward on 02 4868 6314.