We are seeking an administrative professional to complete the pre-admission process with a solid and empathetic focus on professional customer service, delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaising with, and interviewing, potential residents and their family members
- Waiting-list management and triaging initial resident enquires
- Liaising with relevant parties to collect the necessary documents from potential residents to complete the pre-admission process
- Support potential residents and their families to ensure they are well informed, and have a clear understanding regarding financial requirements for Residential Aged Care living
- Provide clear and complete information to each potential resident, including ongoing fees and any security they must provide to be permitted to enter the facility
- Conduct regular assessments of each potential resident
- Create and maintain the resident files during the pre-admission stage
- Consult with external and internal stakeholders to determine an appropriate assessment that aligns with Harbison and Australian National Aged Care Classification Funding Models
- Proven administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Knowledge of aged care, including fees and funding (ideal but not essential)
- Knowledge and experience—or exposure—to clinical or health-related settings, and working effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong relationship-building skills and customer/client-centric approach
- Previous experience in aged care will be considered highly advantageous
- NFP salary packaging benefits reducing taxable income (details via the AccessPay website) includes up to $15,900 in pre-tax earnings plus $2,650 to contribute towards entertainment benefits each year
- Free, confidential counselling & well-being services via our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development, with a commitment to investing & supporting each employee and their chosen career progression.
- Interested applicants are to submit a resume and cover letter by completing the ‘Apply Now’ details below.
- A detailed role description can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information regarding the role, please contact Workforce Engagement Coordinator, Jessica Kelly at 02 4868 6226.
Please note the current Influenza vaccination and evidence of the COVID-19 vaccination (3 doses) requirements of employment at Harbison.