Volunteer Communication Liaisons
We are currently seeking Volunteer Communication Liaisons. In this role you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring virtual visits occur as per the bookings calendar
- Provide technical support for residents who need assistance with the set-up and completion of virtual visits, training will be provided as required
- Ensuring the residents feel comfortable and assist in confidence building when using technology
- Communicating any concerns that may arise to the Clinical Leaders or Personal Care Managers
What are we looking for?
- Available for at least 2.5 hours per week (9:30am–12:00pm/1:00pm–3:30pm), Monday to Friday
- A strong commitment to working with older people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Reliability, punctuality and the ability to commit time to volunteer on a regular basis
- A willingness to undergo orientation and training, to work under supervision and to attend meetings
- Working knowledge of mobile devices/tablets
- Working knowledge of meeting apps, preferably Facetime, Teams, Zoom, 3CX (for phone calls)
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as requested
What are some of the benefits?
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Gaining new skills and experience in aged care
Interested applicants are encouraged to fill out the application form below.
For further information regarding the role, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Jill Wall on 02 4868 6200.