Work with us
Harbison is a community-based aged care organisation offering many different career paths, all of which enable us to provide quality care services to our residents.
Our focus at Harbison is to provide a ‘person-centred approach’ that facilitates a culture of belonging for both our employees and our residents. We are always on the lookout for people who:
- Have a strong commitment to building relationships and customer service
- Are committed to a high standard and quality of resident care
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal appearance
- Have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Are flexible and have a proactive attitude
We offer attractive employee benefits including salary packaging, a family-friendly workplace with work/life balance and ongoing training and development. We support employees who demonstrate the right attitude and approach in obtaining relevant qualifications.
Thank you to our members of our local community who have recently submitted applications for temporary care positions at Harbison. We are pleased to advise we have received a considerable number of applications and as such, are closing applications early (effective 1 April 2020).
We will be reviewing all applications in the coming days. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
To view our current vacancies please visit our Career for Carers page.