We are currently seeking part-time carers to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for;
- Providing quality care to residents with a ‘person-centred’ approach
- Assisting residents with personal care and activities of daily living in accordance with their individual care plans
- Ensuring the residents rights, dignity and confidentiality is always upheld
- Creating meaningful activities to hold with the residents and their families
- Reporting and documenting changes in resident care needs and uncharacteristic behaviours
- Working with staff and residents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Working in accordance with allied health services whilst ensuring that Harbison’s mission and values are always upheld
- Supporting the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission’s requirements
What are we looking for?
- A strong commitment to customer service and relationship building
- A commitment to a high standard and quality of resident care
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrates a high standard of personal appearance
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible availability and willingness to work a variety of shifts
- Proactive attitude
Ideally, you will hold a minimum Certificate III in individual support or similar and experience in the Aged Care sector, however this is not essential. We are ideally seeking a strong focus on customer service and care and a ‘can-do’ attitude, and we would be happy to support individuals who demonstrate the right attitude and approach in obtaining the relevant qualifications.
What are some of the benefits?
- Plenty of shifts available and penalties
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Supportive, positive team environment
How do I Apply?
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply for this Job” button.
For further information regarding the role, please contact People & Culture Coordinator, Jessica Kelly on 02 4868 6200.