Why Choose Harbison
Community-owned and independent
- We exist entirely for the benefit of the local community and at all times provide services which care for people and help those in need.
- We genuinely care and have continued to work with and serve the community for over 60 years; developing and improving our service offering to keep making a positive difference in the lives of older people.
- As a non-for-profit organisation we always reinvest our revenues into the development of better care services for the benefit of the community.
Broad range of quality, integrated care services
- All of our residents access a fantastic, diverse range of health and social support services.
- We offer a broad range of aged care services including independent living facilities, home care, respite care, residential care, specialised dementia care and palliative care.
- Our range of services cater to the changing needs of our residents enabling them to age in place thereby avoiding the need to move as their needs increase.
- Our friendly and dedicated staff strive to provide the highest quality service to help older people stay active, involved and comfortable in their surroundings.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality care and invest substantially in the training and development of our staff.
- We encourage feedback and take an innovative approach. This inspires us to develop smarter ways, better designed homes and create truly personalised care and superior services.
Personalised and authentic approach
- We form close and comfortable relationships with our residents and their families.
- We make each person feel welcome, cared for and most importantly, at home.
- We wholeheartedly believe each and every person is unique and worthy of respect, dignity and inclusion.
- We recognise that each of our residents has unique background and needs and so strive to put their well-being first and foremost.
- Our core values define us and guide everything we do: respect, authenticity, dedication and optimism.
- Our dedicated staff will strive to make you feel at home and help you stay active, social and comfortable.
Social community and village environment
- To nurture their social and emotional well-being we also offer our residents a variety of leisure and recreational activities that interest and stimulate them.
- We are truly committed to creating a ‘home-like’ environment and real sense of community that makes residents feel comfortable, at home and with a sense of belonging.
- Our facilities are arranged like a village, giving you many opportunities to socialise as you go about your day and take part in our wonderful range of activities.
- Wherever possible we support all our residents to maintain their independence, assisting them to continue their daily routines.