Please note, visits to Harbison are currently restricted.
Visitors are required to make a visitation request to our Clinical Managers on 02 4868 6200 during business hours. Appointments will be approved based on compassionate grounds, end-of-life or palliative care. Visitors may be subjected to COVID testing.
- have their temperature checked and sign into our electronic visitor log
- sign in using the Service NSW COVIDSafe check-in app
- have evidence of a current influenza vaccination
- disclose and provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status. Visitation is preferable if the visitor is vaccinated.
- provide evidence of their current place of residence
Visitors are excluded if:
- in the past 14‐days they have been in a Greater Sydney (including Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong, and Shellharbour) local government area
- in the past 14‐days they have been in any locations or used public transport routes. Please refer to the following link:
- if they are waiting for the result of a COVID‐19 test or have COVID‐19 signs or symptoms or are a close contact of a COVID‐19 case within their self‐isolation period or live in a household with a person who is self‐isolating
If you have any issues or concerns please don’t hesitate to call us on 02 4868 6200 or complete our Feedback form.