People who wish to visit must pass a screening test prior to entering our homes. To book a visit please call 02 4868 6200.
For further information please refer to our current Visitor Policy.
Virtual Visits are still available for those who wish to keep in touch with your loved ones.
- We can support video, phone call or social app visits by providing a phone or computer tablet to the resident
- Duration: 1 hour
- Please book your Virtual Visit online
Visitor Pod at Burradoo
- 3m x 5m temporary structure designed to allow longer visits. The inside of the air-conditioned pod is divided by a partition to keep residents safely isolated from their visitors
- Limited to 1 resident and 2 visitors
- Duration: 45 minutes
- To book a Pod visit please call our Contact Support Team on 02 4868 6276
If you have any issues or concerns please don’t hesitate to complete our Feedback form.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.
Approved Visitor Scheme
We are trialling an Approved Visitor Scheme designed to provide regular visitors with more flexibility.
To qualify for the scheme, we require you to complete specified eLearning courses provided by the Department of Health. These courses are designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge about COVID‐19 infection prevention and control to designate you as a lower risk visitor.
You can complete the courses in your own time from home, or if you prefer you can make an appointment to complete them at Harbison with the support of one of our staff. We estimate a maximum of 1.5 hours is required to complete the training, although most people will be able to do it more quickly.
You can register to complete the free eLearning modules at Department of Health and on completion of each course you can download a certificate as proof of completion. The required modules are:
- Infection Control Training — COVID-19
- Module 1: Personal Safety
- Module 2: Families and Visitors (Part 1 & 2)
- Module 3: COVID-19 and Aged Care
- Module 5: PPE
- Module 8: If You Suspect a Person has COVID-19
- Module 9: Supporting Older Australians in Residential Aged Care (Part 1 & 2)
Following completion of the online training a member of staff will complete the qualification process by providing you with additional information specific to Harbison and assessing your competency with e.g. PPE and hand hygiene.
For more information if you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our IPC Leader on 02 4868 6200.