In response to COVID‐19 being detected in the local community this week, until further notice visitors are required to make an appointment unless they hold approved visitor status, or an exemption issued by the Director of Clinical Care.
- have a temperature check and sign‐in to our visitor log
- sign in using the Service NSW COVID Safe Check‐in app
- have evidence of a current influenza vaccination and disclose and if vaccinated provide evidence of their COVID‐19 vaccination status
- provide evidence of their current place of residence
Visitors are excluded if:
- in the past 14‐days they have been in a Greater Sydney (including Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong, and Shellharbour) local government area.
- in the past 14‐days they have been in any locations or used public transport routes listed by NSW Health
- if in the past 14‐days they have been to any locations listed in the Public Health (COVID‐19 Interstate Travellers) Order (No2) 2021 (NSW)
- they are waiting for the result of a COVID‐19 test or have COVID‐19 signs or symptoms or are a close contact of a COVID‐19 case within their self‐isolation period or live in a household with a person who is self‐isolating.
Exemptions are available for visits at end‐of‐life, on compassionate grounds where the visitor has been providing frequent and regular essential care to a resident e.g., advanced dementia, and where the visitor has been in the Greater Sydney lockdown area to provide essential or end‐of‐life care.
Exemptions must be approved by the Director of Clinical Care.
If you have any issues or concerns please don’t hesitate to call us on 02 4868 6200 or complete our Feedback form.
Visiting hours are restricted to between 8:00 am–6:00 pm weekdays and 10:00 am–4:00 pm weekends and public holidays.
- Limit of two visitors per resident per day (including children)
- Duration: 1‐hour (unless an exemption has been granted by the Director of Clinical Care or at least one visitor holds approved visitor status)
- Visits must take place in resident rooms, outdoors, or in other designated areas
Please phone Reception on 02 4868 6200 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm weekdays (excluding public holidays). Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com with your request and contact details.
The cut‐off for next‐day appointments is 1:00 pm. Please plan, to minimise the risk of disappointment.
Visitors without an appointment or approved visitor status will be turned away.
Virtual Visits are still available for those who wish to keep in touch with your loved ones remotely.
- We can support video, phone call or social app visits by providing a phone or computer tablet to the resident
- Duration: 1 hour
- Please book your Virtual Visit online