Harbison is currently closed to visitors, except for end of life or Partners in Care until further notice.
- End-of-life visits are limited to four people at any time.
- Full PPE and screening is required.
- Any visitor who cannot or will not use full PPE competently will not be permitted.
Partners in Care:
Partnerships in Care is endorsed by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission and is like the Approved Visitor Program we ran earlier in the pandemic. Each resident is entitled to nominate a single Partner in Care to support them for the duration of the outbreak. Usually, this will be someone with a close and continuing relationship with the resident.
- A Partner in Care is not simply a visitor. They need to accept the risks of infection including chronic illness and death.
- Partners in Care must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a third dose if eligible.
- Full PPE to each Partner in Care and train them how to use it.
- Partners in Care will be confined with their resident in the resident’s room or adjacent outdoor area.
- They are expected to frequently and regularly visit their resident and will work with the resident under the direction of our staff to support a range of activities.
To register your interest, please email our Care & Quality Manager with the name of the resident you wish to support, explaining your relationship to the resident, providing your preferred phone and email contact details, and outlining your availability.
If you have any issues or concerns please don’t hesitate to call us on 02 4868 6200 or complete our Feedback form online.
Please note, Virtual Visits are currently unavailable due to staff shortages as a result of the current outbreak. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We invite you to send messages to our residents using the following email addresses. Write a poem, tell a story, share a joke… We look forward to hearing from you!
If you wish to send an email to a specific resident, please be sure to include their name in the subject line.
Visits are still restricted to fully-vaccinated visitors over 12 years of age, with your visit taking place at least 14 days after your second dose. Proof of vaccination can be stored in our electronic check-in system and verified when you are registered on the system. We encourage you to upload proof of vaccination prior to your visit to assist with a smoother process.