We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team across all shifts – permanent and part time. In this role you will be responsible for;
- Providing, and overseeing quality care to residents with a “person centred” approach
- A strong commitment to customer service, relationship building and respect for the elderly
- Assisting and overseeing residents with personal care and activities of daily living in accordance with their individual care plans
- Delegating tasks when necessary, whilst maintaining effective team management
- Ensuring the residents’ rights, dignity and confidentiality is always upheld
- Managing necessary documentation regarding changes in resident care needs and uncharacteristic behaviours
- Working with staff and residents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Working in accordance with allied health services whilst ensuring that Harbison’s mission and values are always upheld
- Supporting the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission’s requirement
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Nurses holding a current AHPRA registration
- Ability to lead, motivate and educate staff
- Ability to act as resident advocates and educators
- Strong communication, written, organisational and computer skills
- Hardworking, reliable and the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to take leadership, work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- The role is for an afternoon and night shift worker, including weekend work
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Ideally you will have experience in the Aged Care sector and a working knowledge of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) however this is not essential. The main characterisics we are seeking is a strong focus on customer service and care, and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What are some of the benefits?
- Plenty of shifts available and penalties
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Supportive, positive team environment
How do I Apply?
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply for this Job” button.
For further information regarding the role, please contact People & Culture Coordinator, Ashley Stoyles on 02 4868 6217.