Volunteer Expression of Interest
Harbison is always looking for looking for committed people who are willing to share their own interests and engage with our residents.
What are we looking for?
- A strong commitment to working with older people from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to create meaningful connections
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliability, punctuality and the ability to commit time to volunteer on a regular basis
What are some of the benefits?
- Access to in-house and online training programs
- Supportive, positive team environment
- Gaining new skills and experience in aged care
What we require:
- A valid NDIS Workers Check (FREE for volunteers)
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination (at least three)
- A current vaccination against Influenza
- Completion of mandatory online and practical courses
To register your interest, please fill in the form below.
For further information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator on 02 4868 6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org